Get ready for vibrant & active 55+ living in this fantastic villa in Ellicott Hills. Lots to like here: hardwood flooring; formal dining room; open & expansive great room with vaulted ceilings & custom built ins open to the granite kitchen with island ; relaxing sunroom with access to the private courtyard; oversized 2+ car garage; main level primary suite. Upper level boasts a versatile loft, 2 large bedrooms, full bath, & a great storage closet. Endless possibilities in the unfinished basement including rough in plumbing for a bath. Wonderful touches include plantation shutters, crown moldings, lots of recessed lighting & ceiling fans. Community includes an outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, & phenomenalÂclubhouse with fitness center, meeting rooms, library & more!
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,658 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Howard County Public School System
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Loft, Florida Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Poured, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement
- Double Pane, Insulated, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Fitness Center, Meeting Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price