**Offer deadline is Wednesday, Sept. 8th @ noon**** Elegantly updated and meticulously maintained by original owners, this brick front, colonial located in the Carroll Glen community of Howard County is the dream home you have been seeking! From the spacious layout to the fully finished THREE levels, to the custom details throughout, this home has it all! A dedicated home office, a gracious formal living room leading into the formal dining room, featuring tray ceiling, custom crafted millwork, and bay windows overlooking the manicured rear yard. They say the heart of a home is the kitchen- you will definitely enjoy cooking and entertaining to your heart's content in this kitchen. Beautifully designed with warm colored granite countertops, highlighted by under cabinet lighting, and matching sleek, stainless steel KitchenAid appliances. Family and friends will love spending time in the sunken family room or enjoy the peace in the screened porch. The upper level features a primary suite oasis, with vaulted ceilings, HIS and HER closets, and a large separate sitting/study room. The luxurious primary bath features a deep soaking tub, HIS and HER dual vanities, a separate shower and water closet. Two additional bedrooms with a hall bath, featuring dual sinks and a fourth bedroom ensuite bath --- perfect for guests, completes the bedroom level. The lower level is a fantastic space of the home that is ready for....just about anything! A dedicated room (den) that may be used as a home gym or a craft room, a spacious and open Rec Room that can be used as a movie or sports viewing room---another PERFECT entertaining area, complete with a wet bar and a full bath. These are just some of the notable features and only the interior. Some of the exterior features to note: leveled & fenced yard, walk out stone patio, an irrigation system, a professionally designed and manicured lawn, BRAND new shed for more storage. All this and more, conveniently located within minutes to downtown Columbia, Hobbits Glen Golf course, easy access to all major commuting routes and NO CPRA tax. Welcome to 5069 Jericho Road, Welcome HOME.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,302 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Office, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Low-Emittance , Screened
- 1. Heatilator, Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Full, Split Rail, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Flood Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Level, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price