* Please submit any and all offers by 1pm, Tuesday, October 20th. Send complete offers to: [email protected]*** Welcome and prepare to fall in LOVE! A spectacular contemporary sited on a quiet cul-de-sac spared no details. From the finished 2 car-garage, equipped with 220v power to the custom interior doors, trim and moldings throughout, this home is a MUST see?-Enjoy this 5 bedroom 3 1/2 bathroom home offering expansive living room and a separate dining room both w/soaring 2-story vaulted ceilings, upgraded with fully functioning skylights; renovated powder room; a main level laundry station; complete with gleaming hardwood floors throughout the main level. A gourmet kitchen, complete with beautiful pecan cabinets, sleek granite countertops, under cabinet lighting, double wall ovens, center island gas cooktop, a large eat-in kitchen area and upgraded slider doors leading to the rear deck, overlooking the professionally landscaped yard. Just beyond the kitchen, a cozy family room with a grand, picturesque window, overlooking the trees with its changing leaf colors, a floor to ceiling stone fireplace with a wood stove that warms the entire house on a chilly day! Retreating to the upper level, all with Brazilian cherry hardwood floors throughout? the massive owner?s suite with beautiful tree view, a walk in closet, a luxurious spa like bath and a BIG bonus closet for EXTRA storage. The two additional bedrooms, freshly painted and newly renovated hall bath completes the upper level sleeping quarters. In the lower level, an open space allows for ?however you desire to use?; TWO generously sized additional bedrooms, each with very sizable closets; the third full bath with separate jetted bathtub and walk-in shower; a fully finished, well lit, and spacious workshop; a huge cedar lined walk-in closet; upgraded French patio doors to the walk out stone patio and fenced rear yard. Seeing is believing, a meticulously updated and truly TURN-KEY home, all at amazing location- just steps to the Little Patuxent River, bike/walking paths, within minutes to downtown Columbia-shops & restaurants, and easy access to major commuter routes. WELCOME HOME! ********************************************* UPDATES: NEW Roof(8/2020), NEW Stone patio/front porch & walkway(8/2020), NEW renovated UPPER level bathrooms(10/2020), FRESH INTERIOR Paint (8/2020), ALL windows have been replaced(except for 4 upstair BR windows), HVAC (replaced 2009)
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Other, LP Gas Water H
3,353 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Microwave, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout, Workshop
- 1. Stone, Mantle, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Cedar Closet, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Composition Shingle
- Full, Rear, Split Rail, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price